New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
LSD Premonitions
LSD
by G
Citation:   G. "LSD Premonitions: An Experience with LSD (exp3505)". Erowid.org. Oct 28, 2000. erowid.org/exp/3505

30 hits oral LSD (liquid)

When i turned nineteen (summer of 98) i was a heavy acid user. i had just found out that i had impregnated my ex-girlfriend and was somewhat of an alcoholic loser. However, we were getting really good lsd mailed from out west, and i was eating a fair bit of it. over the course of the year i ate it about every weekend, usually 3-8 hits. i would constantly feel someone hovering over my shoulder and whispering something in my ear. i couldn't tell who it was but knew it was a girl. this happened approximately 5-7 times over the course of the year.

the following summer me and my friend got drunk and decided to injest 30-40 drops each. it was scary but interesting. the same thing happened but this time i realized that it was my ex-girlfriend because i could see, feel, hear and smell her. i had gone to visit our child that day for only the second time in 3-4 months. within two weeks i cut my hair, got a job, and started working on getting my girlfriend back.

two long months later we were back together, but the coolest part was about three months after that. When we had just finished making love on a
january night she whispered the same thing i had heard those many lsd-induced times before. we have been together ever since.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 3505
Published: Oct 28, 2000Views: 6,819
LSD (2) : General (1), Mystical Experiences (9), Unknown Context (20)