Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Nights of Trials
Valerian, B-6 & Melatonin
by Vegas
Citation:   Vegas. "Nights of Trials: An Experience with Valerian, B-6 & Melatonin (exp352)". Erowid.org. Mar 3, 2001. erowid.org/exp/352

oral Valerian
    oral Vitamin B-6
    oral Melatonin

*All doses taken 1/2 hour prior to sleep on empty stomach

Night 1: 500mg Valerian root, 50mg B-6, 6mg melatonin

Nice dreams, situations in dreams were quick to change as I couldn't stay focused in one dream or another for very long.

Night 2: 500mg Valerian root, 1g B-6, 6mg melatonin

The increased B-6 helped to realize I was in a dream, but outside influences (namely my baby sister) kept me up and awake most the night.

Night 3: 2g Valerian root, 1.5g B-6, 6mg melatonin

By far the best experience yet, I actually dreamed I was up and walking around my house getting ready for the day when I got into my car I heard a ringing noise, looked to my left and then realized I was starring at bed side table with my alarm clock ringing loudly. The dream was very real and accurate. The best part was realizing everything I had just seen was just a dream and not reality. I heard my foot steps, I saw and heard the tv on, I heard outside noises, everything was in it's place like normal, and it seemed too real until I woke up and then jumped for joy realizing I was just dreaming.

I will continue large amounts of all Valerian root, B-6, and melatonin to see what happens. I want to get to that reality point in my dream again and see what I can control or manipulate. I also want to see how many of my senses I can affect at once. I will keep you all informed.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 352
Published: Mar 3, 2001Views: 27,683
Valerian (48), Vitamin B-6 (160), Melatonin (94) : Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)