Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Always Want To Keep The High Going
Cannabis
by Danny
Citation:   Danny. "Always Want To Keep The High Going: An Experience with Cannabis (exp35511)". Erowid.org. Jan 14, 2018. erowid.org/exp/35511

repeated smoked Cannabis (daily)

Last summer I was 14 (I am 15 about to turn 16 in 2 months) I tried weed for the first time and I loved it I laughed hours on end. After this experience I smoked more often about a few times a month. February of this year I started hanging out with this girl who bought a dime to 3 20's a day we would finish all of it and be high for hours I would go to her apartment EVERY single day and smoke and I love the feeling of being high from Marijuana. It is now July 2004 and I haven't been sober since February.

I have to smoke at least once a day or I get depressed and get in a pissed off mood I mean I know Marijuana isn't physically addictive but I'm addicted in a psychological way. Everytime my high comes down I always say I need more wanting to keep the high going of course. I have had other experiences with other drugs such as Alcohol, Shrooms, LSD, PCP, Coke, Xanax & Vicodin and I find Marijuana to have the best effects on me.

Exp Year: 2003-2004ExpID: 35511
Published: Jan 14, 2018Views: 1,018
Cannabis (1) : Various (28), Addiction & Habituation (10), Retrospective / Summary (11), General (1)