Survey: Psychedelics and Microdosing
A survey asking about dosage, frequency, and effects
of microdosing w/ mushrooms (or other psychedelics).
A short survey by a student at London South Bank
University hoping to further knowledge about this topic.
Made Me Depressed
Pharms - Amineptine
by whatever
Citation:   whatever. "Made Me Depressed: An Experience with Pharms - Amineptine (exp35896)". Erowid.org. Jun 21, 2018. erowid.org/exp/35896

25 mg oral Pharms - Amineptine
  T+ 3:00 25 mg oral Pharms - Amineptine

25 mg at 7:00 AM, another 25mg at 10:00 AM

I felt a little bit of tingly but not much and some tightness in my jaw and a tad of racing heart. By the end of the day I decided I really didn't like it and felt depressed. Ordered some with the intent to treat ADD/depression and maybe some anxiety though that is unclear. I had no luck improving concentration, calmness, focus or procrastination with regular stimulants and thought maybe because the noradrenaline component was interfering so thought I'd try this as a pure dopamine stimulant but it really wasn't very stimulating and made me even less focused and less able to concentrate patiently. I did enjoy eating early on but was not particularly interested in sex. In the end I suspect I've already got too much dopamine 'cause it just made me worse off than before. I was at work for this hence the small dose but I'm not interested in trying more.

The day before I tried snorting a little bit (yuck). The taste is very mild taken orally.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 35896
Published: Jun 21, 2018Views: 1,001
Pharms - Amineptine (859) : General (1), Workplace (51)