Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Sleepwalking? Maybe So, Maybe Not
Alprazolam
by Dex is 1337
Citation:   Dex is 1337. "Sleepwalking? Maybe So, Maybe Not: An Experience with Alprazolam (exp36068)". Erowid.org. Jan 5, 2021. erowid.org/exp/36068

4 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
    repeated oral Pharms - Alprazolam (liquid)
    oral Alcohol (liquid)

A bit of background information, I'll make it short I promise (because I dislike reading background anyway). Started smokin weed around 14 years of age, and began alternative drugs after being put on probation a couple months ago. Experienced with THC and DXM, and a little oxycodone on the side; and thats about it.

I wanted to get a lil fucked up a couple days ago, but my normal sources of DXM in the house had other ingredients in them so I decided against it. I had some cannabis, but fearing a recent urine test, I decided against that as well. Feeling confident I was only getting the standard NIDA-5 test, I decided to try some Alprazolam, which I've heard good things about. My mood prior to the ingestion was that of really wanting to get fucked up on something, whether it be in a good way or a bad one... I wanted to feel something whether it be fun or not; at this time I've been weed-free for some time and was hating every day of it. I took 4 of the 1mg tablets, and started to feel heavyness and slowed vision in a couple hours. For some reason, I began taking more (which I can't remember doing, but the bottle is empty now and its hidden well), maxing out around 7 mg a couple hours later. The pills I took after the initial 4, I crushed up into a small powder and mixed into a small shotglass-sized cup mixed with soda to increase the speed of which it is absorbed (or so I thought); it seemed to work, I got more than I bargained for. My motor skills were thoroughly impaired, I couldn't type or walk easily. Now here's where it gets real odd, around 5 hours after ingesting the Alprazolam, I was asleep. I usually fall alseep downstairs with the TV on, but I woke up upstairs on the floor with the TV still on downstairs. I do not remember going asleep downstairs on the couch, but I'm not sure if I woke back up and went upstairs (which is basically empty, all sources of entertainment are downstairs now) for some exploring. Having put much thought into this, my theory is that I fell asleep downstairs but slept-walked my way upstairs. I haven't done this since about 4 years old, so it's unlikely but still possible.

I also recall drinking a little alcohol that night maybe (its still fuzzy), which would definitely have a big effect on how I felt. It's probably a good idea to do this during the daytime.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 36068
Published: Jan 5, 2021Views: 984
Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : First Times (2), Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Alone (16)