Thinning Out Your Physical Library?
If you have books or periodicals about drugs, contribute them to Erowid!
Your old books will find a good home in our library or for a supporter. [details]
Easter Sunday 6:00am
Citation:   swifty. "Easter Sunday 6:00am: An Experience with 2C-T-7 (exp3608)". Nov 29, 2001.

25 mg insufflated 2C-T-7 (powder / crystals)
I had been awake for about an hour when I snorted 25mg 2CT7. It stung somewhat but not as much as 2C-B. My eyes watered and my nose and tongue felt numb. I felt the effects within 5 minutes. The onset was strong and fierce accompanied by considerable nausea. During the next 20 minutes I had a difficult time keeping still since I thought I might throw up. At about the half hour point I put on some orchestral music and started to see some absolutely fantastic visuals.

There's a large window here, and outside there are some hemlocks. The blinds divide the view of the green hemlocks, so that there are lines of green. Within the green lines I began to see pinwheels and arcs that were the trees moving in the wind. The lines turned into repeating rows of intersecting arcs and circles like an animated escher pattern. I could make the pinwheels and interlocking patterns larger and could enter into them by getting closer to the blinds so that I could see a larger section of the hemlocks. I could reach up and touch the ends of the swirling patterns and the repeat would change for all of the evolving and delicate animations.

I listened to the first 30 minutes of music on a CD and had to take it off because the experience became too intense with all the incredible green swirls and movement. The sounds of the house in the rain felt familiar and secure. I found that I could stop the visuals by moving around, but if I stayed still they would manifest themselves. The closed-eye visuals were much less intense than open-eye, and I found I could relax by simply closing my eyes to stop the visuals.

There's a geometric carpet that is in the room, and I stared into it for a full hour enjoying the sections of it turning, linking and integrating upon itself. It was fantastic the way I could lead different sections of it around in my mind then see it happen in my field of vision! It was like a 'mind-meld bubblegum etch-a-sketch'. I was considerably entertained by the richness of the visual matter appearing, and I could paint with my mind anything I liked.

There were also LED-type fiber optic lights that would move around in the outside edges of my field of vision. They would appear most often when movement took place, and consisted of many colors.

One of the things that fascinated me was how I could control the hallucinations and the areas that they appeared. I could have them take over my entire field of vision, or I could make them go away by focusing from the center of a scene to the outside of it. However, even when the things could be seen clearly, I could only see them with a slight double-vision, as though reflecting through some panes of glass.

By now I was adjusted to the trip space and took great joy in doing some chores and adjusting some things. I put some wood on the fire and opened some curtains. I made some tea. The light of the sky was a brilliant and luminous gray filled with thousands of tiny rainbows. As the energy of the experience continued I lay down and listened to the rain washing over the house and trees outside. As I lay there I felt as though the rain were washing over all of us as well, and that our souls were nourished by this water that coursed through us and then continued down the mountainside.

I felt a swirling in the center of my being and felt so lucky to be here. Then I got up and sat at the fire. The tail end of the trip was extremely enjoyable. The rain continued. I proceeded to wash dishes and clean the kitchen. Everywhere there was brilliant light and color.

After a few hours I went to the Buddist Monastary nearby for lunch. The experience was transcendental, and I also had a chance to talk to some local people that I see there a lot. There were children everywhere and I was totally charmed by everyone.

I did some grocery shopping, had an easy afternoon and an early bedtime. The next day was Monday and it sucked, but I was able to enjoy my tasks and be productive. My nose was irritated from snorting the stuff, but the experience was phenomenal. I still have a slight glow, and I also seem to have developed a pleasurably strange tightness just above the naval, which is where I felt the souls swirling with the rain and water.

Yes it is dangerous. Yes I would do it again.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 3608
Gender: Male 
Age at time of experience: Not Given
Published: Nov 29, 2001Views: 18,448
[ View PDF (to print) ] [ View LaTeX (for geeks) ] [ Swap Dark/Light ]
2C-T-7 (54) : Alone (16), Glowing Experiences (4)

COPYRIGHTS: All reports copyright Erowid.
TERMS OF USE: By accessing this page, you agree not to download, analyze, distill, reuse, digest, or feed into any AI-type system the report data without first contacting Erowid Center and receiving written permission.

Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the authors who submit them. Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.

Experience Vaults Index Full List of Substances Search Submit Report User Settings About Main Psychoactive Vaults