Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Just a Cog
Vasopressin
by The Bear
Citation:   The Bear. "Just a Cog: An Experience with Vasopressin (exp36147)". Erowid.org. May 24, 2006. erowid.org/exp/36147

2 hits insufflated Vasopressin

I had a good experience with Vassopressin a while back with cognitive performance increasing affects.

I had been taking Adderall for about 10 days staight with constant study sessions and working a full time job. If I felt I could not retain the material I would then try Ritalin or Dexadrine, but it got to the point that I just could not concentrate no matter what stimulant, so when I took 1 spray of Vassopressin up each nostril, it instantly made me be able to focus again, It only took one time and I would not go back to using it until about 3 months later when I felt run down again by the stimulants.

I later took vasopressin during a time when I was much more rested and not taking stimulants as much and I had a harder time being able to see results from this drug.

Exp Year: 1999ExpID: 36147
Published: May 24, 2006Views: 13,943
Vasopressin (224) : Glowing Experiences (4), Alone (16)