Thinning Out Your Physical Library?
If you have books or periodicals about drugs, contribute them to Erowid!
Your old books will find a good home in our library or for a supporter. [details]
Not that Bad
Methadone
by Angie K
Citation:   Angie K. "Not that Bad: An Experience with Methadone (exp36481)". Erowid.org. May 26, 2006. erowid.org/exp/36481

10 mg oral Methadone (pill / tablet)

I found myself with these pills given to me by one of my best friends who got them from someone else. The first time I took one was about 2 months ago. I took one 10 mg pill and waited. I didn't feel anything for about a hour. I then started to get tingly and floaty. I felt really happy inside. One of the best feelings. I felt like this the whole night until I went to sleep around 3 or 4. This pill does not get me high. But overall it makes a good feeling inside. I don't take them often but it is definately a mood lifter. I will enjoy music and my surroundings more than ever. I have also found the pills really good to take after a night of rolling. The next day after I wake up and feel really down or tired. I just take one and it helps with the day after.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 36481
Published: May 26, 2006Views: 33,912
Methadone (166) : General (1), Alone (16)