Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Everlasting Trails
DXM & Cannabis
by Unknown
Citation:   Unknown. "Everlasting Trails: An Experience with DXM & Cannabis (exp36567)". Erowid.org. Dec 10, 2007. erowid.org/exp/36567

400 mg oral DXM (liquid)

I am writing this to inform people who are intrested in trying or just reading about experiences that this can happen and that I'm still not sure why I am still feeling these effects.

Last saturday I was planning on drinking a bottle of cough syrup and toking because of the intence effects reported. My parents were planning on leaving that day so I thought I would have the house to myself. I was wrong, about 30 minutes after I drink the syrup my mom tells me that they are staying home today. So I get very nervous. I'm not going to go through what happen because all I really did was lay down and listen to music but I will tell the events after.

The next day I decide to smoke a few bowls because maybe the dxm was still in my system. So I smoke some and the only noticable effects were that I was stoned longer and had weird patterns when I close my eyes and trailers (ex. a light moving quickly and it has a trail for quite a while after) when I would look at something moving quickly. Anyway it is now Tuesday and I am still having visual trails and slight mindset occurances.

I do not know if these will be perminant or not but it is pretty scary to think that I may have these my whole life. These trails are not bad, but are annoying as hell. Also when I am looking at something and lose focus the object will start to jump around. As of now I have no clue why I am seeing these patterns/trails and I am just informing you that it could happen.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 36567
Published: Dec 10, 2007Views: 5,477
DXM (22) : Health Problems (27), Hangover / Days After (46), Post Trip Problems (8), HPPD / Lasting Visuals (40), Alone (16)