Erowid relies on the generosity of the public for funding.
Please, include Erowid Center in your charitable giving!
Australian Smokahuasca
Huasca Combo (Syrian Rue & Acacia Extract)
by Kooribarkkid
Citation:   Kooribarkkid. "Australian Smokahuasca: An Experience with Huasca Combo (Syrian Rue & Acacia Extract) (exp36629)". Erowid.org. Mar 5, 2008. erowid.org/exp/36629

5.0 g oral Syrian Rue (tea)
  50 mg smoked Acacia (extract)

This was my second MAOI/Dmt experience.The first one being extremely fun. I was very excited, expecting a similar experience. We crushed and boiled up the Syrian Rue, waited an hour then smoked approx 50mg of the Acacia extract each. The initial effect were overwhelming and much stronger than the last.(which was twice the dosage although last time we didn't crush the seeds)

The experience got scary fast, but i had 100% faith in the DMT which i thought could not harm me.The visuals were 100 times as intese as i had previously experienced and was warped to another dimension ,again in the presence of what seemed like gods. This was extremely spiritual and was not fun. I felt extremely insignificant and was sure where i was to be real. I had an outer body experience and at the same time see myself in covulsions which i learned to control.

I came out of one hour later and was very shaken up from what i had seen and learned a lot about myself and inherited the belief that what i saw must have been real. For the rest of the night i felt like i knew everything and felt extremely emotional and analysed very clearly all my faults. This experienced changed me for the better.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 36629
Published: Mar 5, 2008Views: 15,444
Huasca Combo (269), Syrian Rue (45), Acacia (77) : Entities / Beings (37), Difficult Experiences (5), Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)