Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
My Holliday Horror
Clonazepam
by experimented
Citation:   experimented. "My Holliday Horror: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp36698)". Erowid.org. Feb 3, 2018. erowid.org/exp/36698

2 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)

My brother and I had taken 1.5 bars of Xanax each the night before Easter sunday. When we awoke from a fun night of intoxication and blurred memories we decided that this usually boring day should made more enjoyable with the help of some Pharmies. Right before we departed for my Grandfathers country club, where we would meet up with the rest of our familly, we each took four .5mg Klonopin tablets. I had never experiemented with it before so I trusted my brother when he sad that would be an appropriate dose. Needless to say it was far too much and it was obvious that I was extremely intoxicated. After our meal I was standing on my grandfather's porch swaying back and forth when my mother calmly asked me 'are you alright'? I then shouted back 'what mom you think I'm high...Drug test me mom drug test me' I have no recolection of this or most of the day. The following day I had a long talk with my parents about my behavior the previous day. I told them that my brother and I had smoked pot, but we didn't know that the pot was laced with something. My father suspected opium. I was sentanced to a shit load of housework by my parents and I have never touched the stuff again. This story although hilarious to my friends has a moral, I will stay away from Pharmies, there dangerous and in my opinion stupid. Ever since that ordeal I have sworn to stick natural, only partaking in earth grown drugs! I hope this anecdote may someday help someone curious about pills.

Sincerley
Curious Chris

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 36698
Published: Feb 3, 2018Views: 3,832
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : General (1), First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Large Group (10+) (19)