Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Growing Notes
Mushrooms - P. cubensis
by Severed
Citation:   Severed. "Growing Notes: An Experience with Mushrooms - P. cubensis (exp3684)". Erowid.org. Nov 20, 2000. erowid.org/exp/3684

3 weeks and 5 days ago I started 24 jars in the PF Tek method. About 5 days ago I gave 22 of the 24 jars their 'Birthday' (two of them were lost due to bacteria) and have been amazed at how quickly they have grown. Just this morning I had to pick about four smaller sized specimens due to their almost complete opening of the cap (afraid of letting spores drop on the other cakes). I have already innoculated 24 more jars... I will keep you all updated and tell about my first trip on my homegrown mushrooms...

NOTE: This was SOOOO easy to start and maintain. I received everything from a friend, including spore prints, but in researching, it couldn't cost more than $100 for EVERYTHING I have including ordering spore syringes from Psilocybe Finaticus. I reccomend anyone interested in trying this out... I mean $100 for an ENDLESS supply of experimentation into the Psychedelic realm...

Exp Year: 1989ExpID: 3684
Published: Nov 20, 2000Views: 10,148
Mushrooms - P. cubensis (66) : Unknown Context (20), Cultivation / Synthesis (31), General (1)