Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Seizure Inducing Combo
LSD & Lithium
by CactusBrain
Citation:   CactusBrain. "Seizure Inducing Combo: An Experience with LSD & Lithium (exp37002)". Erowid.org. Sep 27, 2004. erowid.org/exp/37002

tablets oral Pharms - Lithium (daily)
  4 hits oral LSD (blotter / tab)

I just want to warn anybody taking Lithium (or probably most other psych meds) to NEVER do acid while Lithium is in your system. I was in high school, and I had to take Lithium. Anyways, I was taking it for a couple months, when I came across some acid. I've done LSD before I ever took Lithium, and I really liked it a lot. I didn't know that they don't mix.

Two hours after dosing, I went to a park. I was feeling really jittery even though I wasn't tripping that hard. Well, soon enough, I was tripping insanely hard, and began losing control of my body. Music was playing and getting louder and louder until it was louder than sound could physically exist. I sat down on the grass, so I wouldn't fall. My arms started flailing and I started shaking. I couldn't even really tell what was happening because I lost control over being able to think. My mind was insane, I could not think a thought, and I was gripped in terror. Eventually, it became so intense that I blacked out.

I woke up in a ditch, covered in leaves and dirt, and began to walk back to my car. I had to ask somebody along the way, whether I was alive or not, what planet I was on, what year it was. My mind was completely empty of what former reality consisted of. I went to my car, and saw its' blue paint. I remembered the color I was looking at was called 'blue.' I started remembering things about my life and about reality again, like what my name was for instance. Anyways, the trip was over, I don't know how much time had passed.

I went home and turned on the TV. On the bed, began to have yet another siezure and I couldn't breath. Eventually it stopped. Since that time, I have known two other people who have done LSD on Lithium. One had a violent siezure like me, and the other one had a very intense, terrible trip. DON'T MIX THESE DRUGS, IT IS LIKE BEING IN HELL.

Exp Year: 1998ExpID: 37002
Published: Sep 27, 2004Views: 23,146
LSD (2), Pharms - Lithium (91) : Health Problems (27), Combinations (3), Alone (16)