Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Little Snake Fireworks
Kratom (extract)
by 3rdeyedilated
Citation:   3rdeyedilated. "Little Snake Fireworks: An Experience with Kratom (extract) (exp37052)". Erowid.org. Sep 29, 2004. erowid.org/exp/37052

0.33 g smoked Kratom (extract)

A few days ago I tried kratom tea for the first time with great success. It reminded me of a shorter lasting hydrocodone. Very nice. But I had read a few reports that some people in thailand roll the resin into little balls and smoke it through bamboo. So, I took the remainder of the extract and dropped it into my brass bowl.

The first hit I took made the resin ball morph out of shape. It started moving upwards kind of like those little snake fireworks. It wasnt as harsh as I'd heard, but it was awful tasting. Reminded me of burn marshmellows. I smoked it and I indeed felt something that I would call beyond placebo. I was quite lazy for quite awhile. It seemed more like a sedative when smoked, as opposed to the opiate like tea. Something tells me if the mitragynine were taken out and put onto some leaf or a smoother tasting resin, it would work great. Either way, it works, and I may try it again.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 37052
Published: Sep 29, 2004Views: 13,365
Kratom (203) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)