Against the drug war but not sure what to do about it?
Join Erowid and help spread accurate, independent information.
Ill on Ecstasy
Ecstasy
by Jonny
Citation:   Jonny. "Ill on Ecstasy: An Experience with Ecstasy (exp3754)". Erowid.org. Nov 20, 2000. erowid.org/exp/3754

7 tablets oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

BODY WEIGHT: 14.5 kg

I`ve been taking estacy for 2 years now, on every weekend as we go out. It started out as one a week but it got stupid, as the months went on the amount became larger. To date we are taking 6 or 7 and an eighth of speed. I know i am addicted but i enjoy the buzz and rush you get. Your in a different world and everyone understands you.

The last two weekends have been disasterous as a friend collapsed and had her stomach pumped, thankfully she is alright now. The week after we went out and did the same routine again. I was flying until we dropped our 8th pill i started to have bad chest pains and trouble breathing. I got some fresh air to relax the pain but i got sick. After this i was much better but i know there's a risk now, which scares me. Our group has decided to cut going out down to every 2 weeks, this will stop us from taking them as we only take them as we go out.

Ecstacy is the best drug ever ill never stop taking it.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 3754
Published: Nov 20, 2000Views: 18,609
MDMA (3) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Health Problems (27), Large Group (10+) (19)