I Thought I Was Dying
Methamphetamine
by PoWeRaNiMaL420
Citation:   PoWeRaNiMaL420. "I Thought I Was Dying: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp37555)". Erowid.org. Mar 3, 2018. erowid.org/exp/37555

repeated smoked Methamphetamine

It was 10:00 PM and this would be the second time I used meth and I was anxious because I had tried it before and had an extremely bad reaction to it. I told myself earlier that I would limit myself so that nothing bad would happen, but that went out the window after the 7th hit. Around my 25th hit I started to get the same reaction as before with a migrane starting to form into the feeling of a nail being driven through my brain. Nausea set in so I asked my friend if we could leave so I could get some fresh air. We parked behind the theatre where I worked and as soon as we got there I immediatly started vomitting. The migrane became so intense that it made the right side of my face twitch at every pulse. The vomitting lasted from 12:00 AM till 6:00 AM with a strange texture to it, I have no idea where all the food came up from. My headache was slowly passing at around 3:00 AM and all I had was stomach nausea with my skin feeling like it was crawling and my organs twisting. My Experienced friend who has done meth for many years told me that he couldn't tell me what went wrong and that he's never seen a bad reaction to that extent ever and it's good that my body does that because I shouldn't get into that harsh of a drug. Strangly my body doesn't have a bad reaction when I snort it in average doses as long as I have a beverage to cover up the drips. It's a lot more of a pleseant experience this way.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 37555
Published: Mar 3, 2018Views: 3,878
Methamphetamine (37) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Health Problems (27), Small Group (2-9) (17)