Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Fell Into The Void
Ether & Inhalants (Starter Fluid)
by Sivvy Stilts
Citation:   Sivvy Stilts. "Fell Into The Void: An Experience with Ether & Inhalants (Starter Fluid) (exp3799)". Erowid.org. Nov 20, 2000. erowid.org/exp/3799

inhaled Inhalants (gas)
    inhaled Ether (gas)

[Erowid Note: The "water extraction" method is ineffective in separating diethyl ether from the volatile hydrocarbon liquids/gases in "starter fluid". Our understanding of the literature is that there is no such thing as safe use of volatile hydrocarbon gases: their psychoactive effects are inseparable from nerve and organ damage.]

I had some starting fluid, it only seemed like the good thing to do, so I derived the ether from it using water. I got into my bed and soashed the blue rag in the smelly brown stuff. I quickly huffed all the fumes as it was on my face, 'quick! quick! it'll evaporate!' I said to myself. Soon enough it did and I took it away from my face. I layed there in amazement as my body was in an INTENSE tingle and I felt my mind fall into the Void. I saw purple fuzzy dots all over the lens of my eye, then, they all danced together and formed a huge eye looking at me! It lasted just a couple of minutes, then I fell asleep. I don't see how people cannot get off on this stuff. This is definelty recommended!

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 3799
Published: Nov 20, 2000Views: 24,314
Inhalants (29), Ether (131) : Alone (16), Combinations (3), General (1)