Permanently Improved my Cerebral Palsy
MDMA (Ecstasy)
by Rose
Citation:   Rose. "Permanently Improved my Cerebral Palsy: An Experience with MDMA (Ecstasy) (exp38150)". Erowid.org. Nov 14, 2004. erowid.org/exp/38150

oral MDMA

Have you ever heard of MDMA being used as treatment for Cerebral Palsy? I have mild spastic-ataxic hemiplegia; I was given a dose of MDMA in 2001 and gained about sixty percent control and mobility in my affected left side. I tried MDMA a couple of times again between 2001 and 2004, and I now have almost eighty-five percent muscle and nerve control.

Do you know of any people with cerebral palsy who have been positively affected -- permanently -- by MDMA?

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 38150
Published: Nov 14, 2004Views: 14,891
MDMA (3) : Health Benefits (32), Not Applicable (38)