New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
I Think I Passed Out for a While
Clonazepam
by klonopin
Citation:   klonopin. "I Think I Passed Out for a While: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp38230)". Erowid.org. Feb 20, 2018. erowid.org/exp/38230

1.5 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:30 1 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)

trippin' on klonopin

I came across a bottle of about 100 klonopin at my friends house and figured what the heck. I took 5 .5 tabs and took 3 at 8 pm.
About fifteen min. Into it I start to feel very relaxed and my body felt kind of heavy. I didn't feel strong euphoria like you get from opiates but I'll take what I can get. I took the other 2 at about 8:30 pm. I was at the computer listening to Pink Floyds saucer full of secrets and staring the trippy window media player light show. I was facinated by the equalizers and kept playing with that for what seemed like fifteen minutes. I got up to get something to eat and found that an hour had passed. I was at the peak of the high and was having a little trouble walking. I turned on Akira and tried to watch it but I kept on zoning out. It was like I was half asleep but still watching the movie. I saw some visuals too, all the people in the movie were double, not their bodies just their faces. It looked like they had two faces. I don't remember much after that. I think I passed out for a while.
I don't remember much after that. I think I passed out for a while.
I got up and two more hours had passed, it was 11 pm. I went to bed and slept like a baby. I had some crazy dreams but can't remember them. I got up at 10:30 ate some ego's and went back to bed for an hour. I still felt relaxed for the rest of the afternoon. Overall I'd say it was pretty fun. If oone can't get anything better or just need to relax before a party klonopin is cool. Great if one has anxiety issues ( like I do ) too! I wouldn't take more than 1mg. If I'm planning on going somewhere cuz 2 or more will start to f-me up. Careful out there. Peace!

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 38230
Published: Feb 20, 2018Views: 3,666
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : General (1), First Times (2), Alone (16)