Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Is Good for Me?
Methylphenidate
by walking revolution
Citation:   walking revolution. "Is Good for Me?: An Experience with Methylphenidate (exp38299)". Erowid.org. Mar 26, 2018. erowid.org/exp/38299

20 mg oral Pharms - Methylphenidate (daily)

All I have to say is that stimulant drugs when used w/ regulation can be very benefical to human exsistance
I'm in college community colege actually due to my poor grades in highschool and poorness...
I have returned this semester after failing out last semester...I couldnt focus enough on my work and I had little energy to do my work cuz I was depressed alot...

I started taking this prescription and it has really changed me..academically for the better...I have straight A's
However there is a downside to this substance for me...it makes me cranky in the evening...I'm less social...all I wanna do is sit still and read or type or just sit there..my friends have remarked that they think I shouldnt be on drugs because its changing my social attitude....I will choose to stay on this drug forawhile until more negative effects are apparent...cuz my grades are just to good right now

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 38299
Published: Mar 26, 2018Views: 1,493
Pharms - Methylphenidate (114) : Medical Use (47), Performance Enhancement (50), Not Applicable (38)