My Nose, Throat, and Eyes Burned
Sertraline
by can-i-bus
Citation:   can-i-bus. "My Nose, Throat, and Eyes Burned: An Experience with Sertraline (exp38302)". Erowid.org. Nov 5, 2018. erowid.org/exp/38302

50 mg insufflated Pharms - Sertraline
  T+ 1:00 50 mg insufflated Pharms - Sertraline

Bad Experience with Zoloft

I thought Zoloft would create the same euphoria other anti-depressants produce. I swallowed about 50mg and after about an hour there were minimal effects. I tried snorting the rest. Bad choice. Immediately after snorting, my nose, throat, and eyes began to swell and burn. My eyes began to water and turn a deep red. The pain and swelling began to increase after about 10 min although I continued to flush my eyes and nose with water. The pain was constant for about 2.5 hrs until it gradually decreased. After about 24 hrs I still sounded like I had a cold. As for my attempt to use Zoloft to create euphoria, I did not learn till later that Zoloft is time released and not used for fast acting relif (like Xanax).

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 38302
Published: Nov 5, 2018Views: 936
Pharms - Sertraline (88) : Difficult Experiences (5), Hangover / Days After (46), Unknown Context (20)