individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Just Pretty Much Sedated
Temazepam
by temaz
Citation:   temaz. "Just Pretty Much Sedated: An Experience with Temazepam (exp38351)". Erowid.org. Feb 14, 2020. erowid.org/exp/38351

40 mg oral Pharms - Temazepam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:30 60 mg oral Pharms - Temazepam (pill / tablet)

Around 8:30am I managed to rustle up 12 10mg Temazepam caps. On heading to school I took 6 before class (9am) but had to take them dry as I had nothing to hold water in, which in turn made me bring up 2 of them. At 9:30 I felt almost completely normal so I proceeded to take the other 6 (bringing the ingested total to 10). This report is written well after the event so I'll remember what I can. Toward the end of the 9am class I started to feel quite light-headed and kinda dizzy. I could barely control my eyes which were going all over the place and I was starting to regret taking 10 of these when I'd never done them before and all I knew was that they were pretty much sleeping pills. From around 10am on everything is pretty much a blur, all I know is nothing major happened and I was just pretty much sedated (blurred vision, slurred speech, disorientated). It lasted all day and I just felt like I was asleep and awake at the same time, which I guess is pretty much a given with this drug if one does not sleep. I really don't know why I took 10 of these, there was no real reason and nowadays I probably wouldn't do it, either because I'm paranoid or because it actually is dangerous. I don't know how much you need to take to get really sick or even if one can get sick from them. 10 could be bad or 10 could be nothing, I don't know.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 38351
Published: Feb 14, 2020Views: 1,711
Pharms - Temazepam (159) : First Times (2), School (35)