Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
One Ring to Rule Them All
Salvia divinorum
by Ice-t
Citation:   Ice-t. "One Ring to Rule Them All: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp38481)". Erowid.org. Feb 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/38481

1 hit smoked Salvia divinorum

My good friend had told me about salvia for awhile and offered some to me for free. So naturally I said yes, and he prepared a bowl for me, in the back seat of his scion-tc. Being naturally curious has led me to do many drugs. But nothing on this earth could prepare me for what was about to happen, and I'm pissed, that no one told me how crazy it was. So, sitting there, I pulled a hit into my lungs. I was holding it in and then, all of a sudden, the whole world rushed away from me. It was as if I put on the ring from lotr. Everything in my vision, was hazy and rushing around like crazy. I was terrified, completely lost. Unfortunate for me, my trip sitter did nothing to help calm me down, and I called for him to help me twice but I got no response. The peak of my trip only lasted 5min then it took me approx 30min to get back to normal. As scary as it was, I wanna do it again.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 38481
Published: Feb 7, 2018Views: 880
Salvia divinorum (44) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Bad Trips (6), Difficult Experiences (5), First Times (2), General (1)