Survey: Psychedelics and Microdosing
A survey asking about dosage, frequency, and effects
of microdosing w/ mushrooms (or other psychedelics).
A short survey by a student at London South Bank
University hoping to further knowledge about this topic.
Lost in the Snow of Texas
Cocaine
by CannedSandwich
Citation:   CannedSandwich. "Lost in the Snow of Texas: An Experience with Cocaine (exp38539)". Erowid.org. Jun 22, 2018. erowid.org/exp/38539

repeated   Cocaine

My trials with coke were never worth reporting; headaches, heavy breathing, endless chain smoking, and promises to myself I would never do it again.

And then that dreaded day all addicts look back on. My first good experience! Damn, I should have listened to myself. I bought small sacks daily for two weeks, then I bought g-sacks and now Im spending my entire trust fund to fuel the necessity my brain has regarded as the most important regiment in my quickly detiorating life.

It's great, dont get me wrong, but all great things are balanced with either guilt, insufficient funds, or absence of identity. I expect the world of coke to continue throughout existence, I just hope I can become more discretionary with my choices.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 38539
Published: Jun 22, 2018Views: 833
Cocaine (13) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Not Applicable (38)