Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
Not That Great of a Drug
Clonazepam
by blitzedcoug
Citation:   blitzedcoug. "Not That Great of a Drug: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp38859)". Erowid.org. Jul 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/38859

3 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)

Well I have been on Klonopin for a bit for anxiety/depression. I never really noticed anything when taking the 1mg pill. I went off of all my medications about two months ago, and still have a bottle of Klonopin.

Last night I was feeling a bit anxious (finals are coming up) and wanted to try to get high on the Klonopin (Clonazepam. I took 3 pills and waited.

Probably a half hour to forty five minutes later I became very relaxed. Also I noticed some textures felt very good. The overall high was not too special. It's not a mind high... mostly just a relaxing feel. I sometimes lose coordination a bit.

The sucky part is the next day my head feels weird. When I was going off of this medication I would get 'tingling' feelings that were very unpleasant in my head all the time.

I do not enjoy taking Clonazepam because it is very addictive. Also the withdrawal sucks.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 38859
Published: Jul 17, 2018Views: 790
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : General (1), Hangover / Days After (46), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Unknown Context (20)