Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
The Devil Created It
Cocaine
by Catsunfl0wer
Citation:   Catsunfl0wer. "The Devil Created It: An Experience with Cocaine (exp38892)". Erowid.org. Jun 25, 2007. erowid.org/exp/38892

repeated insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

I've been doing cocaine for nearly 15 years and right now I have a quarter ounce habit a week. The first line I did pepped me up, made me so high and happy that I just fell in love with it. Seriously, from my first line I was addicted. That fast. I went from a quarter gram lasting all night to doing a quarter gram in one line. My nasal cavity has permanent damage and I have developed sinus problems.

I'm on year 15 now of cocaine abuse and my nervous system is shot. My muscles spasm even when I'm not using, I clench my jaw till my mouth is sore, and my teeth are very soft from the crack smoke. When I am using, I don't even get high. I get higher from the thought of doing it than the actual use of cocaine. I pace the house, my muscles cramp up, I sweat and my mouth and lips get very dry. I get hot, and that lasts for up to 24 hours after I am done using.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 38892
Published: Jun 25, 2007Views: 1,141
Cocaine (13) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Various (28)