Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
After Sex, I Left My Body
OBE
by TT
Citation:   TT. "After Sex, I Left My Body: An Experience with OBE (exp38915)". Erowid.org. Jun 25, 2007. erowid.org/exp/38915

After having sex, I felt so heavy and drowsy. I was talking to the person next to me with my eyes closed. I noticed my self becoming heavy and drowsy, while I was still mumbling my answers to the conversation. I asked my partner to let me sleep because I almost reached another world. Then I discover that I didnít really tell her that, I just felt that I did. And thatís when I figured out that Iím in a different world. Just a feeling of nothingness where every thought is just so pleasant, for the purpose of experiencing it. I felt it was an out of body experience because I could feel my body and see my self talking to that person. But in reality my soul lifted out of my body and went else where.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 38915
Published: Jun 25, 2007Views: 6,104
OBE (332) : Sex Discussion (14), General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)