Friend
LSD
by Aurora Borealis
Citation:   Aurora Borealis. "Friend: An Experience with LSD (exp3896)". Erowid.org. Nov 26, 2000. erowid.org/exp/3896

2 hits oral LSD (blotter / tab)

I went to go see a concert at the Gorge Ampitheater and took some acid that just fell into my hands as I ran into a friend I hadn't seen in years. It was during the day and I was tripping....I walked to a cliff and sat down on the top of it.....the wind suddenly gusted and I felt it enter my body....all of the sudden I felt the prescence of a friend of mine and then realized that he was there....it wasn't just a thought, but it was a shamanistic sort of connection.

We did not say anything to each other, just nodded in the affirmation that this was happening.....I began to cry as I realized what humans have the potential of doing but do not seem to be conscious of....the power of our minds can allow us to go anywhere our imaginations are capable of taking us to, and the presence of everyone you have ever met will always exist in your mind.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 3896
Published: Nov 26, 2000Views: 11,494
LSD (2) : Mystical Experiences (9), Nature / Outdoors (23), General (1), Alone (16)