I Ended Up Snorting All My Friend's Too
Cocaine
by Mike
Citation:   Mike. "I Ended Up Snorting All My Friend's Too: An Experience with Cocaine (exp39087)". Erowid.org. Jul 26, 2018. erowid.org/exp/39087

.5 g insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)
  .5 g insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

Night of Coke

Today, it's friday night and I bought a gram of cocaine.

Half was for my friend that had given me money for it.

When it came I divided up the cocain. Then I snorted my coke (1/2gram) over about an hour. I felt very wired and my mouth got numb from rubbing it on my gums. When I took a drink of a beverage it felt very good cause it made the numb feeling of my mouth intesify. When I came down off the cocaine I was so tired I was mumbling and hardly talking. I was playing Xbox Live with my friends. They couldnt even understand what I was saying but I was too lazy to speak up. I was feeling depressed also. Then I couldnt take the feeling anymore, I snorted all my friend's coke too, even though I really really didn't wanna have to pay for it because I needed the money. The feeling was the same. I didn't even like it that much I just needed it. It was nothing compared to the first time I did coke and smoked pot along with it. I don't know, maybe it was shitty coke. I think rubbing some on my gums is the best part.

-Mike

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 39087
Published: Jul 26, 2018Views: 704
Cocaine (13) : General (1), Depression (15), Small Group (2-9) (17)