Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Morph Pops
Fentanyl
by fytanal suckers
Citation:   fytanal suckers. "Morph Pops: An Experience with Fentanyl (exp39138)". Erowid.org. Apr 5, 2007. erowid.org/exp/39138

2 oral Pharms - Fentanyl (cookie / food)

Man these are the best opiates ever. Ive never been addicted to opiates and never taking herion, Ive poped alot of vikes and tried oxys and morph pills but nothing ever cam as good as fyntanal suckers nothing. I bout 14 of them for 90 bucks of a friend whos mom is a cancer patiant I ate 2 of them after work and it was amazing. I was gone after thre first one but I said fuck it I had more and the flavor of them was soooo goood. Thier tasty as hell and you start to feel them half way throgh the lolie pop. Man I remeber the high was soo great. I was chillin on my bed and I had the best euroric experience I fell half way asleep with the second sucker in my mouth with my knees bent up on my bed. I woke up and had bad diarea from the pops so I went to the bathroom ith the second suck still in my mouth and shitted me brains out. I also passed out on the toilet but woke up quick enough to realize my sucker was gone. Ahh man I love those things. I never got sick once which was wierd my friend had half of one and was sicker than a dog. Maybe Im just tolerant to that shit. But Im not addicted either so I wonder how I even tolerated it. For only 8 bucks a pop I dont know how I could ever spend a doller on a vikedien again.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 39138
Published: Apr 5, 2007Views: 25,223
Pharms - Fentanyl (223) : First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), General (1), Unknown Context (20)