Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
I Found Life
Cannabis
by Friend
Citation:   Friend. "I Found Life: An Experience with Cannabis (exp3927)". Erowid.org. Nov 26, 2000. erowid.org/exp/3927

4 bowls smoked Cannabis (plant material)

Well like the usual stories start out, I was sitting at my friend's house smoking up. But this time we smoked a lot of pot. And believe me they were huge packed delicious bowls. And, also like usual, after we start smoking the first stage is always laughing almost uncontrollably and that all-around good feeling of peace and beauty that sneaks its way in to my mind like a wonderful fantasy.

Then like a giant bolt of lightning my life hit me with a powerful jolt. I had a good life and I knew it. All the things of my life were going so wonderfully. Even the bad things (idiot teachers, bitching parents, etc.) were a part of my fabulous life. I like where I am in life.

That must have been some weed. Maybe God just gave me a reward for something. I always feel enlightened and refreshed when I wake up and it feels like it'll always be with me. I still have this feeling today. And toking up makes it 10 times better.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 3927
Published: Nov 26, 2000Views: 13,196
Cannabis (1) : Glowing Experiences (4), Small Group (2-9) (17)