Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
I Took Way Too Much
DXM
by Little J
Citation:   Little J. "I Took Way Too Much: An Experience with DXM (exp39303)". Erowid.org. Nov 6, 2007. erowid.org/exp/39303

600 mg oral DXM

I've take dxm before like about 17 times but I decided to up the dosage from 300mg to 600mg. Well that was way to much. It started out like most trips where I sweated a little and had a light stoned feeling. But while I was watching tv I couldnt keep my eyes open much longer. So I closed them. I could hear the noises in my head and became part of the show. But soon I started having bad dreams about the show (I guess I fell asleep?).

Anyway it really freaked me out. One second I'd be in my room the next in my bathroom. All I wanted was to get some one on the phone so they could get me off that trip, even though I knew the only way to stop tripping was just to let time pass. So for about 3 hours I rolled around on my floor freaked out and wishing it would all end. So I called my friend tyler he just told me he was going to bed. And I called other friends but they just told me to leave them alone so I just finally went to sleep. When I woke up I was still having a very light trip. I started at midnight and went to about noon

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 39303
Published: Nov 6, 2007Views: 14,804
DXM (22) : Bad Trips (6), Alone (16)