Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Not Worth It!
Nutmeg
by Sick Boy
Citation:   Sick Boy. "Not Worth It!: An Experience with Nutmeg (exp3933)". Erowid.org. Nov 26, 2000. erowid.org/exp/3933

1 tsp oral Nutmeg (ground / crushed)

I was stuck at home one friday around 7 pm with nothing to do. My cousin told me nutmeg was a hallucinogen, so i figured i'd try it since i was low on cash and couldn't get any weed that night. I bought an oz of nutmeg for 3$ and mixed a teaspoon of it with a milkshake. No matter what the fuck you mix nutmeg with, it still takes like bleach and piss. After gagging a few times, i finished my glass.

My friend called me up so i went to his house for the rest of the night to watch some movies. Only about 3 hours later a small buzz kicked in and i had a higher appreciation of music. Besides that, Nutmeg is the nastiest shit ive ever tasted and one teaspoon was not enough for my first time. If you want to try nutmeg, take at least 2 teaspoons and see what happens. For the rest of the night i kept burping and tasting the nutmeg which made me want to puke constantly. I woke up the next morning with a huge hangover and a pounding headache. I don't know if I feeling sick because of a cold that i had, but Nutmeg was a waste of time and money. Nastiest shit around too. I would only take it again if i was EXTREMELY desperate.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 3933
Published: Nov 26, 2000Views: 12,453
Nutmeg (41) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)