Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Not That Good
Salvia divinorum
by Declined
Citation:   Declined. "Not That Good: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp3934)". Erowid.org. Nov 26, 2000. erowid.org/exp/3934

4 hits smoked Salvia divinorum (leaves)

After reading all the trips on the web about salvia, I finally decided to buy some and try to get into the salvia world. I was so anxious to finally get my salvia. I read about people going to other places and all that kind of thing.

3 days ago, I got my salvia, and decided to give it a try this week-end. I placed 1 gram of the shit in my water pipe, and smoked it all in 4 hits. I never got any hallucination of all kind, except a little light buzz. I also tried 1/5 gram of my 5X extract and never got any hallucination.

I don't know what I did wrong.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 3934
Published: Nov 26, 2000Views: 4,852
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)