individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
A Mystery to Me
Zolpidem
by Ambster
Citation:   Ambster. "A Mystery to Me: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp39443)". Erowid.org. Sep 29, 2021. erowid.org/exp/39443

10 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)

I have been taking Ambien 10 mg. For about 2 months now. When I first started the pill it was amazing. I would be swept away into these giant universes of blue and white. The pictures on my walls would come to life and would move around. The pill makes me feel as if I were drunk. I stumble a little, but can keep my balance. Ambien is a fairly safe drug. If taken once at night it should put me to sleep within 10 minutes. Even with all my experiences with ambien, I know there is more I haven't experienced. Yet there is another part of Ambien that we know not of. Its effects are more psycological. Someday we may pinpoint what that part is. Ambien is also a good sleep aid.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 39443
Published: Sep 29, 2021Views: 239
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Not Applicable (38)