Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
My Problem Child
MDMA
by I love Ecstasy
Citation:   I love Ecstasy. "My Problem Child: An Experience with MDMA (exp39632)". Erowid.org. Nov 14, 2020. erowid.org/exp/39632

repeated oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

Ecstasy....Such a wonderul drug....such a life changing experience.....such a deprsssion waiting to come back and hit right in the spine!

I first took X in the summer of 2002, it was the white doves, i took 1 pill and 45 minutes later i felt kinda off normal so i snorted another half...after about 5-10 minutes it had all kicked in and I was really really fucked up. ever since then I was changed from a very shy person into an ecstasy maniac. I would do E so much my own friends and family didn't know that I was on it, they just thaught I had changed into a different person where really I was just on Ecstasy almost everyday, if I wasn't on ecstasy I would lock myself in my room until I got it. After 3 years now I am still abusing ecstasy and I cant stop because I get so depressed while im not on the drug that I feel like killing myself. So I continue to abuse hoping that one day I will do enouph where I stay high forever leaving me happy. They say there is no way of manufaturing happiness, But in my mind, I take it like a life prescription. This so called Ecstasy have givin me the hope to talk to people where before they would laugh at me. I love Ecstasy, ive take well over 1000 caps, most of which being almost pure mdma white doves. ive done probly 10 caps that werent white doves. If there was a cut of mdma on this planet I will gladly die.....Another weird thing is that people only think that ive done Ecstasy in the summer of 2002 1 time. Kinda makes you think, do you know someone that is always in a great talkative mood, concider asking them if they take X like this.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 39632
Published: Nov 14, 2020Views: 566
MDMA (3) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Not Applicable (38)