Getting Sleepy Anyone?
Cannabis
by Dell Tamale
Citation:   Dell Tamale. "Getting Sleepy Anyone?: An Experience with Cannabis (exp3966)". Erowid.org. Dec 9, 2000. erowid.org/exp/3966

smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I've been toking for about 10 years now, often frequently and heavily, often not at all, but recently, I've been finding it more and more difficult to find time to smoke. Why? Because it now takes me about 2 days to recover completly from a couple of hits.

The last time I smoked was this Friday night. I had one deep hit from a pipe, followed by a bowl through a gravity bong (I've been clean for the last three months) I had a pretty good time, though I didn't get all that stoned. (As well as making me more sleepy, it also seems to have lost a lot of it's effect, as if I've developed a permament tolerance.) Over the next two days, I slept about 30 hours. I wasn't sleep deprived, and didn't feel all that tired when I was awake - it was just took such effort to get out of bed... It felt pretty good, but my whole weekend was screwed.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there something I can do? Now that smoking is seriously fucking with my sleeping patterns, I'm going to have to avoid my favourite activity :<

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 3966
Published: Dec 9, 2000Views: 9,399
Cannabis (1) : General (1), Post Trip Problems (8), Unknown Context (20)