Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
The 12 Hour Headache
5-MeO-AMT & Cannabis
by pyropenguin1
Citation:   pyropenguin1. "The 12 Hour Headache: An Experience with 5-MeO-AMT & Cannabis (exp39720)". Erowid.org. Aug 27, 2018. erowid.org/exp/39720

15 mg oral 5-MeO-AMT (liquid)
  T+ 0:00   oral Vitamin C (liquid)
  T+ 0:00   oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)
  T+ 3:00 .5 g smoked Cannabis (plant material)

Last year for spring break some friends and I went to the beach. We brought along some 5-MeO-AMT to try. It had been dissolved in everclear and we used a syringe (sp?) to measure the dosage. Several of my friends had taken it the day before and enjoyed it very much. They said that it was incredibly visual and a good trip other than the initial nausea. I woke up and dosed at 10:00 am with one of my friends who hadn't yet tried it. We put the everclear in a glass of orange juice and drank it. At around 11:00 am I began to feel very sick, but tried not to vomit. At 11:15 am I was unable to keep from vomiting and spent about 30 minutes in the bathroom feeling very sick and vomiting two times.

By 11:45 am I was feeling strange but not yet tripping. I asked my friend who dosed at the same time as me how he was doing and he said that he was begining to have strong visuals and definately starting to trip. It had been almost two hours at this point and I was wondering why wasn't tripping. I began to have a dull but persistant headache at around 12 pm.

At 1:00 pm I still was not tripping and my headache was very aggrivating, but not terribly painful. My friend was experiencing the usual hallucenations that people have described online in experience vaults. I smoked about a half gram of good cannabis, but this did not heighten the effects of the 5-MeO-AMT.

For the next 11 hours I continued to have a dull headache and feel slightly strange, but not tripping. I am not sure why I was unaffected by the 5-MeO-AMT, because all of my friends who had done it had glowing experiences. Finally the headache went away and at around 2 am that night I went to bed.

The next day I woke up at 10 am and took some chocolate mushrooms and had a trip that was great and totally made up for the day of a long headache at the beach.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 39720
Published: Aug 27, 2018Views: 892
Cannabis (1), 5-MeO-AMT (104) : General (1), Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)