Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
I Like It, Some Abuse Potential
Olanzapine (Zyprexa)
by esca
Citation:   esca. "I Like It, Some Abuse Potential: An Experience with Olanzapine (Zyprexa) (exp39750)". Erowid.org. Oct 22, 2020. erowid.org/exp/39750

10 mg oral Pharms - Olanzapine (pill / tablet)

I have done this stuff 3 times now and I'd have to say that it's pretty nice and very emotionally opening in a lot of aspects. I am on risperdal and am going to change it to seroquel or this drug with adderall....When I do it I get giggly and feel mood stabilized in some cases it completely wipes my depression, It definitely has a pretty good anti-psychotic effect on me, including less paranoia, less psychotic-acting thoughts, and makes me feel comfy and at peace...it really brings out the music that I listen to on it and has a moderate anxiety depleting effect but nothing close to alcohol's effect, my vision gets ever so slightly blurred when I'm on it... When I laugh on the stuff it feels like I laughed for 2 minutes or so, it's quite an emotional opener... This one is definitely a keeper.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 39750
Published: Oct 22, 2020Views: 871
Pharms - Olanzapine (260) : Not Applicable (38), Depression (15), Health Benefits (32), Retrospective / Summary (11)