Too many pills
Ecstasy
by Kir Yessam Snave
Citation:   Kir Yessam Snave. "Too many pills: An Experience with Ecstasy (exp3977)". Erowid.org. Dec 9, 2000. erowid.org/exp/3977

11 tablets oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

I have been taking pills for about 4 months, in a purely social way. When I go clubbing, I may drop up to 3 pills to make the night go with a real BANG!

The effects I have from taking ecstacy are one of complete emotional connection with friends. I have so much empathy for people I want to talk for ever. I can sit and talk about absolute cod-shit just because I feel a true bond with whoever I am talking to.

The only problem is that you can become very down when you notice the effects wearing off. Last weekend, to combat this I was taking a pill at least every hour, until I had taken at least 11. I think this was the overall amount, Im not quite sure.

The effects of 11 pills were completely adverse. I felt sick, weak, shakey, tired, dizzy, dissorintated all at the same time, with a paranoid fear I was going to die if I fell asleep. I eventually went home and slept for 18 hours. I felt fine the next day, but could not urinate for at least a further 24 hours; weird.

I recommend MDMA, but in moderation, as with anything else. I suppose I am an obbsessive person who needs to take things to extremes.

Kir Yessam Snave
UK.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 3977
Published: Dec 9, 2000Views: 12,595
MDMA (3) : Health Problems (27), Overdose (29), Post Trip Problems (8), Unknown Context (20)