Against the drug war but not sure what to do about it?
Join Erowid and help spread accurate, independent information.
Hell
Voacanga africana
by Malaclyps
Citation:   Malaclyps. "Hell: An Experience with Voacanga africana (exp400)". Erowid.org. Jun 29, 2000. erowid.org/exp/400

15 g oral Voacanga africana

I felt nothing, went to sleep, woke up, puked and shit at the same time. did it on and off for hours. I went to the hospital. I got sent home they gave me potassium and a green pepto bismal like stuff. I suffered and suffered and puked more. I had such intense pain in my liver mostly. I had to go back they finally gave me a shot of demerol that helped for a while and I persciption for darvaset. I stayed the night in the hospital finally falling asleep. I still had severe liver pain for two or three days after. I couldn't feel a high besides a little stimulation. I took milk thistle seed extract the night of ingestion, and I think tylenol. I might of had kava kava earlier that day or the day before. I learned a lesson not to do that again. I don't have any idea what this other report's talking about. I thought I read after it was used as dart poison or something.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 400
Published: Jun 29, 2000Views: 24,278
Voacanga africana (49) : Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), General (1), Unknown Context (20)