Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Salvador Dali and Happiness
Salvia divinorum (5X extract)
by crazyjohn
Citation:   crazyjohn. "Salvador Dali and Happiness: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (5X extract) (exp40043)". Erowid.org. Mar 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/40043

150 mg smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 5x)

This was my first time with Salvia.

I decided to try it for the first time alone (risky?). So I started smoking a small quantity (about 50 mg) with no result. I repeated it until the quantity raised up to about 150 mg. Wow....!!!!

My head got heavy and my room started to transform into a place with olive trees and I was standing in a sand road. I was (with no particular reason) so happy that I cannot describe it and started laughting really loud (I believe so)...

After some minutes when I was back to real world I was so amazed of this experience that I tried it again with a slightly larger quantity.

This time my room started to melt like a Salvador Dali's painting and transformed into something like a beach with trees (not in a pure solid state). The water seemed to be on a different layer (something like a blanket on a bed) than the ground and was trying to cover me.

I have never been so happy before. I though that maybe I was in paradise!!!!!

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 40043
Published: Mar 13, 2018Views: 259
Salvia divinorum (44) : Alone (16), General (1)