individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
I Saw Villages in My Salads
Zolpidem
by mellowmood
Citation:   mellowmood. "I Saw Villages in My Salads: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp40432)". Erowid.org. Sep 25, 2018. erowid.org/exp/40432

100 mg oral Pharms - Sertraline (daily)
  10 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)

First time Ambien Trip

I was prescribed Zoloft for depression and was off traveling with my mom going off to college. Once we got to New York, we found our hotel and settled in. We went down to dinner and my mom gave me an Ambien because I have trouble sleeping. I took it when the bread was being served. Once my salad came, The visual hallucinations began. I saw villages in my salads and I didn't want to eat it because it would destroy the villages (even though this was all hallucinated) and so my mom suggested I go upstairs and go to sleep. I complied. After an ordeal of finding my room, I try to take a shower but I don't know how. I hearlittle kids voices around me, a little boy and a little girl who appear to be siblings. I can't see them but they are talking and fighting as to which way to make it work. I finally get it to work and they disappear and I shower. When I get out of the shower I write a little about the experience and then crash. It was one crazy experience.
And there were more to come.

Exp Year: 3ExpID: 40432
Published: Sep 25, 2018Views: 727
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : General (1), Combinations (3), Depression (15), Various (28)