Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
I Woke Up 3 Days Later
Alprazolam & Alcohol - Hard
by Brian P.
Citation:   Brian P.. "I Woke Up 3 Days Later: An Experience with Alprazolam & Alcohol - Hard (exp40711)". Erowid.org. Aug 30, 2020. erowid.org/exp/40711

repeated oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
    repeated oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)

Xanax Trip

Well, first off, I'll describe the setting. It was my niece's christening(just a baby), and afterwords there was a party at my sister's house. Mind you, not too much of this day is clear. I had just recently been prescribed xanax for my social anxiety/depression, etc.. So at the beginning of the party I had a beer or two with some of my sister and brother-in-law's friends(everyone there was cool), and at the time not being experienced with the drug, just knowing it gives a hell of a high, along with being 16, took 8 pills to start off, which, anyone who knows xanax, knows combining it with alcohol is a bad idea. This is all quite blurry, so bare with me. The next thing I remember is doing jello shots, and deciding, hey, my house is down the road and there is a huge bottle of xanax there, it'd be a great idea to get more. So, I got home and took a handful of pills and downed them before my mother noticed and made me put back the pills in my pocket(I think), and I went back to my sister's house to drink some more. Well, to shorten this story down to what I know, I took 25-36 .5mg pills of xanax, somewhere around 1/2 a 1.75l bottle of some sort of liquor, and passed out on the back porch standing up, head-first into the deck. I woke up 3 days later in my bed with no memory of after the drinking started, except 1 or 2 tiny pieces.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 40711
Published: Aug 30, 2020Views: 663
Pharms - Alprazolam (98), Alcohol - Hard (198) : Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Hangover / Days After (46), Various (28)