Is This the Bathroom, or My Bed?
Alprazolam
by Johnny Mota
Citation:   Johnny Mota. "Is This the Bathroom, or My Bed?: An Experience with Alprazolam (exp40799)". Erowid.org. Apr 15, 2019. erowid.org/exp/40799

1 mg insufflated Pharms - Alprazolam (ground / crushed)
  1 mg insufflated Pharms - Alprazolam (ground / crushed)

So I begin my nite, coming home from my parents house to hang out with some friends. I get home to find both of my roomates gone. I just happened to have picked up about 6 or 7 xanax (1 mg) from my buddy, Jo. When I get home, a couple of my good friends call and I invite them over, offering some xanax. They get here, and everyone(except my friends girl, who was to be their driver home) took some. After everyone took 1mg, I go to my kitchen and snort another pill. I'm feeling very good all nite. I feel like a slight veil is calming me and guarding me from any outside influences that are undesirable. The night progresses fine and my friend leaves.

THEN THE PROBLEM STARTS
About T+3:00 from snorting the last pill and my friends leave I just crash into bed. I fall into a very deep sleep for a few more hours. I'm guessing about 8 hours later, I am awakened because I find that I am pissing on myself. The xanax had me so sedated I could barely move and it took a lot of energy to even get myself out of bed to clean myself. I change my pants and sheets, put a towel on the bed, and fall back asleep. I slept for a total of about 14 hours, sleeping through both of my classes. I finally woke with no one around feeling really down. Once my roomies came home, I was a lot better tho...and I crave more, tho I know I shouldnt.

Overall, I LOVE xanax, its fun. But I like to think of it as being REALLLY drunk without the spins, possibility of anger and upset stomach. I had problems moving around, like I was intoxicated.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 40799
Published: Apr 15, 2019Views: 1,105
Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Hangover / Days After (46), Various (28)