Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
What a Relief
Sertaline
by tony
Citation:   tony. "What a Relief: An Experience with Sertaline (exp40842)". Erowid.org. Mar 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/40842

oral Pharms - Sertraline (daily)

I had been depressed for quite a while when I went to see a psych doctor and she recomended I go on Zoloft. I started out taking 25mg and then 50mg and eventually 100mg daily. At first I didnt think the medicine was working but a few weeks later it really started to kick in. I realized how depressed I was for so long and it felt like such a relief. I started doing better socially as well as academically. The only side effect I noticed was a little bit of a change in my vision, things started to look visually a lot clearer.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 40842
Published: Mar 13, 2018Views: 837
Pharms - Sertraline (88) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Medical Use (47), Depression (15), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Not Applicable (38)