Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Definitely Felt Something
Salvia apiana (White Sage)
by Jester
Citation:   Jester. "Definitely Felt Something: An Experience with Salvia apiana (White Sage) (exp40853)". Erowid.org. Feb 7, 2007. erowid.org/exp/40853

2 bowls smoked Salvia apiana (dried)

High, well unfortunately not at the moment.

I am in the military so I am looking for legal ways to get stoned and I'm testing such things as Salvia divinorium and Morning Glory and I came across a wierd experience.
This is really weird, or maybe I'm just highly affected by drugs easily. But I smoked like two or three bowls of White Sage from a smudge stick I got from a medicine woman (She told me that if I mixed equal amounts of weed/sage/knick knick that I would pass a piss test, I have since stopped rolling the dice) and I had this really strange feeling of extreme relaxation, I couldn't define it as being stoned but it definitely felt like being high. I am or was a serious stoner, so I know the feeling really well.

I felt really good for 1-3 hours followed by a mild stomach ache and some diarrhea and a very slight headache, these other symptoms don't last long, the medicine woman says it's pretty healthy.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 40853
Published: Feb 7, 2007Views: 24,619
Salvia apiana (398) : Military (48), First Times (2)