Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
So That's Why People Get Addicted to This
Crack
by Jess
Citation:   Jess. "So That's Why People Get Addicted to This: An Experience with Crack (exp40924)". Erowid.org. Mar 30, 2018. erowid.org/exp/40924

repeated smoked Crack (powder / crystals)

When I first tried it, nothing really happened, but that was only because I was given really bad crack. Then, when it did get me high - it REALLY got me high. There was some sort of 'wom wom' slow sound in my ears that seemed to be getting distant and then coming nearer over and over again. Someone told me that that's called 'the train' and it happens when one gets really high. I felt kind of dizzy, but there's an undiscribable amazing euphoria that I've never forgotten
that happened. I felt like I couldn't quite control my face, my pupils became dialated, and I became very talkative until the buzz went away... fast, but then I had more rocks so I just smoked more. This began a year long addiction to the stuff. I overdosed three times in the course of my using.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 40924
Published: Mar 30, 2018Views: 2,232
Crack (82) : General (1), First Times (2), Addiction & Habituation (10), Not Applicable (38)