Such Sorrow
MDMA (Ecstasy)
by Aatom
Citation:   Aatom. "Such Sorrow: An Experience with MDMA (Ecstasy) (exp41006)". Erowid.org. Jun 15, 2007. erowid.org/exp/41006

4 tablets oral MDMA

I dosed myself with 4 pills, everything goes well, within 2 hours Iím becoming very active. I ran at least 10km and then, oh my god, at middle of the town I burst to cry. I just walk there so slowly and tears fell of my freakin eyes. Extreme sadness lasted about 20 minutes.

Now, it was 2 days ago, yesterday was all good but today, I feel such a sorrow, and Iím crying, like a women, last time I cried it was at least 3 years ago, and it was just a tear and now tears just flow ... god it was my last time with this substance.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 41006
Published: Jun 15, 2007Views: 919
MDMA (3) : Post Trip Problems (8), Difficult Experiences (5), Alone (16)