Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Red Rock Incense
Red Rock Opium
by Deez
Citation:   Deez. "Red Rock Incense: An Experience with Red Rock Opium (exp4114)". Erowid.org. Dec 9, 2000. erowid.org/exp/4114

0.5 g smoked Red Rock

I had a feeling it was fake when I first saw the red rocks. Wrong color, wrong smell, wrong texture. I knew I would be the right one to test it, because my friends were all convinced of it's authenticity.

I currently take @ 100 mg of morphine (Ms Contin) daily. It had been almost 24 hours since my last dose. I was out of pills, and I was starting to hurt all over. I told my friend to give me some to test because if it was real I would quit hurting. Make sense? You might have to be a junkie to understand.

Anyway, I smoked 1/2 a gram, and my pain never subsided. Test complete. There is no opium or opiate derivatives in these red rocks. Sorry to all who got got.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 4114
Published: Dec 9, 2000Views: 18,054
Red Rock (156) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)